25mm Round NTAG 424 DNA NFC Tags With Washable, Durable PPS Shell
Custom made to order Qliktag printed electronic NFC tags with an NXP NTAG424 DNA chip and antenna. These highly specialized tags are round 25mm diameter printed electronic tags completely encased inside a hard durable PPS plastic shell which makes them completely waterproof, washable and ideal for apparel, fashion, textiles or embedding into a product that is prone to weather, wear and extreme conditions. The tags are similar to a button or plastic token which can be sewn into a pocket or attached to a fabric label and stitched onto the garment for apparel use cases.
Featuring AES-128 encryption, SUN (Secure Unique NFC) messages which dynamically generate changing keys on each tap, NDEF messages readable by any NFC enabled smartphone and more, the 424 DNA tag offers an unparalleled level of security and technology which makes cloning, copying or hacking them virtually impossible.
NTAG 424 DNA offers multi-layered security to enable a broad range of trusted applications that protect products, services and user experiences.
• Advanced anti-counterfeiting Verify authenticity of physical goods and identify sales outside authorized markets
• Secured exclusive user experiences Reward customers with truly exclusive and personalized content, offers and privileges
• Secured sensitive data applications Protect sensitive product and user data, or trigger an action upon a verified incidence, e.g., payment • Protected monetary offers Confer trust to proximity transactions such as coupons, promotions or loyalty points
• Document authentication Authenticate originality and track provenance of documents that bear credentials
• Secure authentication and configuration of closed loop devices Authenticate consumables and parts, and enable automated transfer of device settings
• Verified physical visitor presence Enable secure visitor authentication, with proof of live presence and service records
• Secure log-in credentials Protect web services using two-factor authentication logons to sensitive content sites